Exciting developments are afoot!
Recently, we launched a donation campaign to raise funds in support of ongoing efforts to produce the English Weirdness video series. As a result, together we have raised enough money to fund the next two episodes. I am personally deeply grateful for all those who contributed, and moved by your generosity and support. Anyone who wishes to continue supporting our project may do on on this website, or through Patreon.com.
For those of you who are unable to donate, of course this is fine. However, perhaps you would consider ‘sharing’ our video releases on your Facebook or Instagram page? This too, would be a great help in building our project.
There are other exciting things happening in the world of Teacher Paul’s Classroom and English Weirdness. In the near future, we will be expanding our video lineup to include a shorter, more regularly appearing “Grammar Basics” series, featuring lessons and “breakdowns” about specific grammar points.
But that’s not all. There is merchandise on the way too. Keep your eyes peeled for T-shirts, caps, and other cool stuff, because, as you all know, WEIRDNESS IS COOL!
Also, in order to broaden our reach to students and teachers worldwide, we now show our on Dailymotion, Youtube, Vimeo, Pandora, and Niconico. Choose your platform, and you’ll find us.
Stay tuned for other exciting, BIG NEWS coming soon.
- An early work of short fiction: - March 7, 2019
- English Weirdness, episode 2 - March 6, 2019
- The Weirdness is Spreading - March 1, 2019
- Support the Weirdness! - February 12, 2019
- The Two Words That Turn Us Into Losers - November 24, 2018
- Mini-Lesson - November 11, 2018
- Remember What? - November 11, 2018
- English Weirdness Comes to Japan! - September 15, 2018
- Mishima, Nationalism, and an ESL Literary Mystery Human Board Game and Field Trip to Kinkakuji - July 29, 2018
- English Weirdness Videos: episode 1 - May 28, 2018